Persons who access information on the website of Abrias (“Abrias website”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The information published and opinions expressed are provided by Abrias for informational purposes only and are subject to change without notice. Abrias makes no representation (either express or implied) that the information and opinions expressed on the Abrias website are accurate, complete or up to date.
- The Abrias website contains general information for informational purposes only. The general information on wealth management and services does not constitute a solicitation or offer, or recommendation, to buy or sell any investment instruments, to effect any transactions, or to conclude any legal act of any kind whatsoever.
- Please note that the value of an investment may decline as well as increase. Thus, past performance should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future performance. An investment may also lose value due to changes in rates of foreign exchange.
- The Abrias website is not directed to any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person’s nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of the Abrias Website is prohibited. Persons in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Abrias website.
- Please note that any access of the Abrias website can be tracked by third parties.
- Some links on the Abrias website may lead to third-party websites, which are completely beyond control of Abrias. Accordingly, Abrias AG, its subsidiaries, board of directors, partners and employees do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and legality of the contents of such websites.
- The information contained on the Abrias website does not constitute financial, legal, tax or other advice, nor should any investment or any other decisions be made solely based on the Abrias website content. You should obtain advice from a qualified expert before making any investment decision.