Mission and Principles
Our ambition is to be an independent and leading value asset management firm providing superior investment performance and advice to our institutional and private clients worldwide in an atmosphere of high achievement and human affirmation.
- We are dedicated to our clients. Our clients always come first. In every instance, we align our interests with those of our clients.
- We also consistently rule out conflicts of interest of financial nature, by rejecting any monetary benefits from third parties. Our sole source of income is comprised of the renumeration paid by our clients.
- We take great pride in the professional quality of our work. We have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence in everything we undertake.
- Integrity and honesty are the heart of our business. Nothing is more important than our reputation. Our people, capital, and reputation are our primary asset.
- We expect our people to maintain high ethical standards in everything they do, both in their work for the firm and in their personal lives.
- Clients regularly entrust us with confidential information. To breach a confidence or to use confidential information improperly is unthinkable.
- Our firm is legally and financially independent, managed with the long term in mind.
- We operate as a meritocracy.
- We do not respond to faddish investment trends and we adhere to our time-tested investment philosophy in all market environments.
- As an independent and owner-managed asset manager with focus on long-term investment success, we have always been taking our responsibility as an investor seriously. This includes taking into account the various aspects of sustainability (ESG criteria), in particular aspects of corporate governance. By considering various stakeholder interests, we want to continue investing sustainably for our clients in the future.
- We invest directly in the securities of the companies we select and avoid indirect investments in mutual funds and products with often significant hidden costs and additional risks.